"You know, I think about you a lot."
A good Tagalog phrase to use when dating a Filipino woman is, "Alam mo, lagi kitang iniisip," which in English means, "You know, I think about you a lot." This particular phrase does require some skill in timing and delivery, however. Saying it in an incorrect way or at an inappropriate time, may come across as insincere. It is recommended that you already know a Filipina to some extent before using this particular phrase.
In Filipino dating, another flattering remark to use is, "Alam mo, tuwing nakikita kita, sumasaya ako." In English this means, "You know, whenever I see you, I feel happy." A variation to this phrase is, "Alam mo, tuwing nakakausap kita, sumasaya ako," which translates to, "You know, whenever I get to talk to you, I feel happy."
When you want to compliment her appearance or say you find her beautiful, say, "Alam mo, (name) maganda ka." If you want to be specific, say you like her smile: "Ang ganda mo ngumiti," or "Ang ganda naman ng ngiti mo." If you find her eyes to be attractive, you can tell her: "Ang ganda ng mata mo," or "Ang ganda naman ng mata mo."
You can also mix English words with Tagalog words when complimenting a Filipina. Filipino singles will often throw in some English words into their sentences to make themselves more clear to the other party. In reality, most Filipino singles would find it cute hearing a foreigner mixing English with Tagalog words.
For complimenting beauty, the word "ganda," (beautiful in English) is essential. In eyes for example, just replace "mata" with eyes, which would come out as "Ang ganda ng eyes mo," or "Ang ganda naman ng eyes mo." With hair, you can say, "Ang ganda ng hair mo," or "Ang ganda naman ng hair mo." As with most anything, use flattering Tagalog words or phrases in moderation, as being too generous with compliments will seem as if you are not being genuine.
- Do Americans have anti gender names often
- Is corporate governance a substitute of management
- When were ballistic weapons first created
- Why do strangers disrespect me
- Which countries buy Indian arms and weapons
- What have you bought with Bitcoin
- What do you think about Soviet Union
- How can I sell on snapdeel com
- What natural scents do men prefer
- Why did France lose the Algerian War
- Will flying cars be a reality
- Where is the Sutlej River in Pakistan
- What are ramen shops like in Tokyo
- What are common statistical pitfalls to avoid
- Is React functional
- What is relay and bus bar
- Why are private schools taking huge donations